International E-Z UP® Product Warranty
INTERNATIONAL E-Z UP®, INC. manufacturer of the E-Z UP® Instant Shelter® warrants to the original retail purchaser who provides a dated sales receipt-each part of the E-Z UP® Instant Shelter® to be free from defects in material or workmanship for a period of TWO or FIVE years (depending on the model) after the date of original purchase. This warranty applies only for normal and expected uses, as determined by the manufacturer. INTERNATIONAL E-Z UP®, INC.'s obligation and liability under this warranty is limited to the repair or replacement (at its option) of the product or its parts, after its own review and examination. RETURN ADVISORY -- Before returning any part or product to INTERNATIONAL E-Z UP®, INC. or its designated representative, please contact us to obtain specific return shipping instructions. All shipping costs must be prepaid, and INTERNATIONAL E-Z UP®, INC. is not responsible for products damaged in transit. CONDITIONS -- This warranty shall be void as to any product which has been altered or modified in any manner. This warranty does not apply to damages caused by wind, rain, or other forces of nature, nor to accidental or deliberated damage of the product, nor to use of the product that does not conform with the product instructions. This express warranty is provided in lieu of all other warranties, expressed or implied.
DO NOT RETURN PRODUCT TO THE PLACE OF PURCHASE FOR WARRANTY SERVICE
TO RECEIVE WARRANTY SERVICE FOR E-Z UP PRODUCTS:
If you feel your problem is covered by the warranty, please call customer service and we will be more than happy to start your warranty request.
WARRANTY FOR PICNICTIME:
We are so confident in the integrity of our products that we offer a limited lifetime warranty for every product we sell. Picnic Time products are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the product when the product is used for the purpose intended, and does not apply to damages caused by typical wear and tear, unreasonable use, or neglect.
WARRANTY FOR KOOL TIME COOLERS:
AO Coolers Warranty
Our Guarantee Covers:
If you are returning your cooler you must include $10 (for shipping back to you) if the cooler is over a year old. We use the honor-system, so we'll take your word for it either way. So, if you bought your cooler less than a year ago, do not attach ten dollars. But, if your cooler is more than a year old, attach ten dollars to cover shipping back to you.
How to Get Your Cooler Repaired:
Take a look at the tag sewed on to the side (or in some cases, handle or buckle). Call the 800 number for instructions
WARRANTY FOR TOTALLY BAMBOO PRODUCTS
This limited warranty (hereinafter "Warranty") is extended by Totally Bamboo to the original purchaser of Totally Bamboo products.
1) All Totally Bamboo products are free from manufacturing defects and will remain free from such defects during the Warranty period.
2) The Warranty period is one (1) year from the date of purchase.
3) The terms of the Warranty provide the exclusive and sole remedy available to you.
4) This Warranty supersedes any other representations and Totally Bamboo specifically disclaims any other warranties, including implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and/or any warranties alleged to arise from course of dealing or usage of trade.
5) This Warranty is expressly limited to manufacturing defects and does not include any damage or defect caused in any manner after your purchase of this product.
6) No warranty coverage is provided in the event your Totally Bamboo product is exposed to extreme variations in heat, humidity, moisture, and/or ambient moisture, including but not limited to water saturation and/or any other source of extreme moisture.
7) No warranty coverage is provided for damage due to the following:
b) Normal wear and tear;
e) Surface damage; and/or
f) Any damage caused by failure to protect and maintain the Totally Bamboo product properly.
8) No warranty coverage is provided for color variations, grain variations, or markings that are ordinary to the natural products or which develop over time because of natural processes such sunlight exposure.
9) Any damage caused to Totally Bamboo products during shipment is the responsibility of the shipper and is not covered under this Warranty.
In the Event of a Warranty Claim:
10) If the Totally Bamboo product does not conform to the terms of the Warranty, you must notify Totally Bamboo in writing at the address specified on this Warranty: Totally Bamboo, 1810 Diamond St., San Marcos, CA 92078, and/or via facsimile at (760) 471-6601.
a) You must provide written notice of your claim within 30 days of when you discovered the defect or should have discovered the defect in the ordinary course of due care;
b) You must provide Totally Bamboo with a reasonable opportunity to inspect or examine the defective or nonconforming Totally Bamboo product before you undertake any repair, removal, or replacement of the product;
c) Your failure to comply with this requirement will void your Warranty coverage.
11) Following receipt of a Warranty claim, Totally Bamboo, at its sole option and discretion, shall provide conforming Totally Bamboo product to replace any defective Totally Bamboo product; alternatively, Totally Bamboo reserves the right to refund the percentage of the purchase price equal to the percentage of the Warranty period remaining as of the date of receipt of the Warranty claim for the defective Totally Bamboo product. In no event shall Totally Bamboo be liable for any cost or damages associated with removal or reinstallation of the product, or the cost of removing any fixture or items of furniture.
12) In no event shall Totally Bamboo be liable for any incidental, special, indirect, or consequential damages alleged to have risen under this Warranty, alleged to be owed due to the failure to deliver goods, or from any use, issue, or inability to use the product due to defects in the property.